Lubbock Day Care began as an idea to bring together a list of the best preschool centers for anyone that is searching. And we know it can be difficult to choose the right one, so we hope that the information we provide can make the process much easier for you all. A daycare is not only a place safe place for kids to stay while parents are away, but it is also a place for kids to develop character and learn with others.
At Lubbock Day Care, we hope you find the perfect match for you and your family. Each center offers its own unique learning environment.
We have identified and listed Early Education Christian Schools in Lubbock, Texas. The schools listed meet the following criteria:
- Licensed by the State of Texas as a Licensed Childcare Center.
- Begin teaching and caring for children as early as 6 weeks.
- Provide an after-school program.
- Teach using an accredited cirriculum.
- The accredited cirriculum must be an accelerate, Christian cirriculum.
- Safety, Cleanliness, and Curriculum must be the objectives, respectively.
Take time in choosing the right early education Christian school for you, your child, and your family.
We look forward to serving your family